Thursday, May 12, 2016

Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Today on Aud Sentiments challenge we have the all time favourite theme of 
Anything Goes
+ a sentiment

sponsored by Aud Sentiments

We are looking forward to seeing all your creations. Check my team mates for inspiration. Here is mine. 




I had a few retirement cards to make recently and these little cards fit the bill perfectly.

I used Nestie circles and scallops. Spellbinders trellis, Memory Box butterfly, and X-Cut small butterflies and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering these cards into the following challenges:-



7 comments:

  1. they are really pretty Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, love this fold and the sweet butterfly. Need to start making folds myself. Beautiful lattice with the DP peeking thru. Love this. Have a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 28 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful circular cards and lovely border...I love butterflies and they all have such pretty backgrounds to rest upon. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a really pretty card, beautiful design and looks fabulous in both colourways.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete