Thursday, June 16, 2016

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

AYLI here with a new challenge and our sponsor is 
gif maker

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Die (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I love my flower dies, but especially the Chrysanthamum set from Britannia dies. I think they enhance so many of my projects either as a single flower or a cluster.


I have also used Memory Box leaves and Marianne small leaf, Nestie label and circle dies, the Works papers and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


7 comments:

  1. I am really taken by this lovely girlie bag easel card Elaine. Those "mums" look fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flower dies are so versatile and useful on almost every project Elaine, I can see why you love these though, they are very pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you and Lorraine, flower dies are very versatile. The die you used is gorgeous, so is your card. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is utterly fabulous and you have used all the dies beautifully to embellish that gorgeous handbag...would love one like this!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart this week. Please link directly to the Challenge post rather than the Challenge blog to be eligible for the prize or Favorite.
    HeatherM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card but the flowers really do add that extra special feature. I can see why you love the chrysanthemum so!

    ReplyDelete