Thursday, July 28, 2016

As You Like It Challenge

Today we have a new theme for AYLI.
Our sponsor this fortnight is :-

Our theme is:-


your Favourite Favourite papers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

My favourite favourite papers are Nit Wit collections. I love the colours and designs, they have a lovely charm about them and are super quality. 



I also used Promarkers, Sizzix Hearts, Nesties, Spellbinders scallop border, X - Cut flower die & Liquid Pearls.

I am entering this card into th following challenges:-


9 comments:

  1. I love Nitwit papers too, there are so many patterns, colours and themes to choose from that you are never stuck for papers. Love this sweet baby card, that image is adorable and beautifully coloured too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nitwit papers are lovely and always co-ordinate so well. The patchwork and gingham patterns work so beautifully for this sweet new baby card :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been introduced by the Nitwit paper here at AYLI. I love them! This collection is absolutely perfect for your darling bear. Beautiful as usual, Elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card...really gorgeous paper and lovely design...thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion
    hugs Željka
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this is just such a pretty and cute baby easel design. Love the design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, Elaine! I am going to have to check out this Nit Wit company :) Have a wonderful week xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card to celebrate the arrival of the little one. Fabulous colouring on the cute bear image. Thanks for playing along this week and I hope to see you back again soon. Good luck!
    Hugs, Tracey (One Stitch at a Time DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another cute card and love the image too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete