Thursday, September 08, 2016

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

September has arrived and we ae still waiting for summer up north. We can only hope that our autumn has some lovely crisp sunny days. 

Today we have a new sponsor and theme at AYLI

Our sponsor is :-



Our theme is :-

your Favourite Film or Song (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here is my inspiration.
 I do like romantic films or a good comedy. My inspiration fo this card is the film 'You've Got Mail' with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan.




I have used Magnolia stamp, Promarkers, Wild Rose studio papers, X-Cut hello and Liquid Pearls.

I am enteing this card into the following challenges:-




10 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous; I love the colours, the papers and the absolutely wonderful design...oh and of course I love the beautiful Tilda you used!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous Tilda image for this card Elaine, love the dotty background paper too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the pink and brown and the die cut sentiment on this sweet card! thank you so much for playing along with us this month at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining the challenge here at Crafting from the Heart, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back to say . Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers challenge good luck Ginny DT forI ♥promarkers My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very modern Tilda, haven't seen this one before, although I admit I've not been looking. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely stamping and colouring and a really pretty card, many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so lovely and this is the perfect image to represent your inspiration movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Elaine! Awesome image to represent your choice - love it!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete