Thursday, September 22, 2016

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Good morning. This fortnight it is myself hosting the challenge for As You Like It.

We are sponsored by:-


A £12  gift voucher

Our theme for this fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Colour Combo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have many colour combos I love, but I do like Kraft, white and blue together.  I think it is a lovely non-traditional colour scheme for Christmas which I use often. 


I made this shaker card using Nit Wit papers, Nesties, Intricutz Evergreen tree dies, Tim Holtz distress ink, Whimsy Stamps reindeer die, Stickles and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


  I hope you can come and join us here.

6 comments:

  1. Elaine, this is GORGEOUS! Love that it's a shaker and those colors are perfect for this beautiful snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Elaine, I too love this combination for Christmas cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here at last Elaine, sorry for the delay. Lovely Christmas card in one of my favourite colour combos too. The sparkly shaker element looks fabulous.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous colour combo and I especially love it for Christmas, and your shaker design is brilliant :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete