Thursday, October 20, 2016

AYI

As You Like It Challenge

Today we start a new challenge on As You Like It.
We have a lovely sponsor 


So onto the theme this fortnight. 

We would like you to showcase a project using 
your Favourite Old or New Stash (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


I love to use both old and new stash and I have plenty old. Saying that, I love new stash  because it is always inspiring. This cute puppy just hit the spot, I knew exactly what I wanted to make with it. A crafter cannot have too much in the store cupboard.

I have used Cute Pup Set by our sponsor.


I also used Promarkers & Grafix papers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

6 comments:

  1. A very cute card, love the sentiment.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card,love your image and your coloring...Thank you for joining us at CRAFT YOUR PASSION
    Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Elaine. I love the little doggie, he is super cute. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine, this is a darling image, perfectly showcased. Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creation! love thissweet image! Beautiful design!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge October "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete