Thursday, October 06, 2016


As You Like It Challenge

Can you believe we are now in October. It is certainly getting chilly here. I have my gloves looked out already and have been wearing them!
 On to our challenge ay AYLI. 

Our sponsor this fortnight is :-



Our theme is which is your favourite Die cut or Bought flowers (& why).


You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Here is my card and my preferance.

I love making my own die cut flowers. I can make them any colour to match my project, but I think I would pick the ready made.  



I have made a simple card using Spellbinders zig zag border, Memory Box leaf, Britannia Chrisanthamum flower dies, Liquid Pearls and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


Come and join us and show us your favourites and why.

10 comments:

  1. I love this design Elaine, simple but very striking and perfect to showcase the gorgeous die cut flowers.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice CAS card, Elaine! Love the die cuts! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the design of your CAS card Elaine and your offset flower stands out beautifully against the white background

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS card, Elaine! The blue really stands out against the white and I love the zig-zag 'gap' {I know there's a name for this, but I can't think of it right now :) } Gorgeous leaf and flower dies, too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT (Craftilicious Creations)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Elaine.I love your stylish design and striking colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a striking design and I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion for our ATG challenge. Hope to see you again soon. Good luck.
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, CYP DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty card so elegant and delicate. Thanks you for joining us at One Stitch At A Time Challenge Monochromatic.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely, crisp design. I love your distinctly elegant style!

    ReplyDelete