Thursday, November 10, 2016

Aud Sentiments #168





Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog

Welcome to another Aud Sentiments challenge. We had lots of fantastic entries last time. It was a joy to look through them all.

This fortnight we have Aurora Wings sponsoring our challenge. 


I am using Aurora Wings Poppy


I have coloured this with Promarker pens. I used an old paper pack by Papermania, Blueberry Pie, Die'sire 'with love ', Liquid Pearls, Docrafts tag die and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges.:-

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty stamped image and beautiful colouring Elaine.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and colouring of the image Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card. The poppies are gorgeous in blue.
    Thank-you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy Crafting! Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete