Thursday, November 17, 2016

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

It is time for another AYLI challenge. Oh where is the time going to, we are now in the middle of November!

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Christmas Colours (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


Our sponsor is:-

This is one of the toughest choices for me. I love so may colour combos. I like to make my Christmas cards with different colour themes. Today I was in a red, blue and green mood because it is nice frosty feel and yet a cosy warmth with the red.

I am using our sponsors Cute Robin Chicklets


I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

12 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, cute Robins and the die cut holly is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traditional colours seem to be winning hands down. I love this cute pair with their Christmas hats on.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha super cute love the image and your papers too, hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute! Love the way you've put your darling card together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely Christmas card and thanks for sharing at craft this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine, if you like Whimsie Doodles images, you should pop this into the current challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Traditional colours do create such a cosy feel, and suit this sweet image so well. It's a beautiful design :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how cute. Loving those little robins and your colours.
    Jean DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elaine, so glad to see your card at WD! You already know I love it. Thanks for joining us at the Whimsey Doodles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges. Sorry I am a bit late commenting.
    Happy crafting
    Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete