Thursday, December 01, 2016

As You Like It Challenge

 I can't believe we are now in the month of December.  We are now on the Christmas count down. It is the start of Christmas lunches, Christmas trees and decorations. I am pleased my gift buying is almost complete and mostly wrapped. 

Let's get on with the challenge.
Wilma is hosting this fortnights challenge.


The sponsor of this challenge is
Sweet n Sassy Stamps
$10.00

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Gold or Silver (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



I like silver more than gold. It looks especially good with blue at Christmas time.

I have made several of these boxes to put gift vouchers in. 

I used a Craft & Create die, a free stamp with Cardmaking & Papercraft  magazine, Marianne snowflake die & silver card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



10 comments:

  1. Bless is the perfect partner for silver and this is shown perfectly on your elegant card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful is your creation thank you for entering our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas Challenge "Anything but a card" good luck and hope to see you next time Dt Sandra H xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, I lovemaking boxes and your gift box is lovely. Very nice. Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift box with all of us at Sparkles Christmas challenge. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 309 – – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love the blue and silver combo too. Fab card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colourcombination: silver with bleu is very beautiful. Love your box. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous CAS card design Elaine, I have this stamp too, very useful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely way of making a gift card extra special. Thank you for sharing at Sparkles Christmas
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an elegant colour combination and gift card box.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous, serene scene. I love the perfect silver snowflake.

    ReplyDelete