Thursday, December 01, 2016

As You Like It Challenge

 I can't believe we are now in the month of December.  We are now on the Christmas count down. It is the start of Christmas lunches, Christmas trees and decorations. I am pleased my gift buying is almost complete and mostly wrapped. 

Let's get on with the challenge.
Wilma is hosting this fortnights challenge.


The sponsor of this challenge is
Sweet n Sassy Stamps
$10.00

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Gold or Silver (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.



I like silver more than gold. It looks especially good with blue at Christmas time.

I have made several of these boxes to put gift vouchers in. 

I used a Craft & Create die, a free stamp with Cardmaking & Papercraft  magazine, Marianne snowflake die & silver card.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



No comments: