Thursday, December 15, 2016


As You Like It Challenge

This is the last challenge for 2016 on AYLI  so it is has to be a festive theme. 
I think it has been a quick year and I am not quite convinced Christmas is but a week away. Anyway I shall just need to be ready. So onto our chalenge details...


Our sponsor is

Crafty Ribbons


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using
your Favourite Christmas Carol or Christmas Song (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


One of my favourite carols is 'O Christmas tree' or in German 'O Tannenbaum'.
I have fond memories of learning this at school in German and thinking how clever I was!




I have used Nit Wit papers, Spellbinders curve borders, Intricutz tree dies, Memory Box deer  and tree border and Stickles

I am entering this card into the following challemges:-


10 comments:

  1. Love this fancy fold card, so popular right now. Your beautiful scene is gorgeous and perfect for your song choice. I hope you and your family have a fabulous Christmas and New Year.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely design xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is a very elegant card.
    Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges this week.
    Happy crafting
    Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Elaine, this card is so pretty! I really love that unique fold :) Gorgeous xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful, snowy scene you've created Elaine. Makes me kinda miss snowy weather...kinda... I'm wishing you and your family a Christmas and New year full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elaine, you should share this in the Whimsie Doodles challenge...the twist is snow people or snowflakes.

      Delete
  6. Oh wow this is stunning. Loving the dimension of this card.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine, you already know I love your card so I'll just add...Thank you so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative card design!! I love the interactive style to the inside!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete