Thursday, July 27, 2017

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge


Welcome to another AYLI challenges


The sponsor for this challenge is

Prizes: - 3 digi stamps voucher worth £6.75


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colour Duo (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I have so many favourite colour duos. It all depends on the subject. Today I have used one of my favourites for a new baby boy. I think blue and lemon is so fresh and very suited to a new baby.


I used Meljens Designs Giraffe, Promarkers, Craft Creations papers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous image and papers, lovely card. Thank you for joining our 'Fancy Folds' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue J x

    ReplyDelete