Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Passion for Promarkers

Passion for ProMarkers

Today it is my turn to host the Passion for Promarkers challenge. I have chosen a simple theme which is to 

Add Pearls

We are sponsored by 

offering a stamp set to the lucky winner

I made this card by using my Promarkers to create a background. 
A grid stencil was perfect for the trellis and a cut out template for the clouds.
My flowers are a stamp and die set from the Works. The centres of the flowers are pearls and a few Liquid Pearls dotted around.


Come and join in with your pearl projects. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-






4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the soft pastel colours and the clever background.I'll be looking out for that stamp set next time I'm in The Works. Have a good week, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Elaine! I love your trellis and clouds! Your card has such a soft, elegant look. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete