Thursday, April 12, 2018

AYLI challenge

As You Like It Challenge

I hope everyone had a lovely Easter holiday. I had a nice break in Majorca with some very pleasant nad welcome sunshine. Now we are home to icy winds and glum days, I just hope spring is round the corner.


Our sponsor this time is 

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Colouring Medium (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


My favourite colouring medium has to be Promarkers alcohol marker pens. It has taken me some time to learn how to use them and get results I am happy with.  I am getting there and always learning. I love how they blend and I can get some dimension to my images. It is so relaxing to sit and colour in, takes me back to my childhood.


I have used a Joanna Sheen Stamp coloured with Promarkers. My papers are LOTV, clouds from Memory Box, Spellbinders border and Marianne circles.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


No comments: