Thursday, April 26, 2018

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Today it is my turn to choose the theme here at AYLI

So I have chosen what I think is a great topic

Animals

We want you to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Animal (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is

 Fantastic Ribbons

Dogs have to be one of the animals I am fond of. I don't have any pets but I do love walking my daughters springer spaniel Rosie. She is so full of energy and always up to mischief. When she finally tires it is lovely to snuggle up for a snooze.



I have used Digi Stamp Boutique image Stanley and Bone. I also used Promarkers, X-Cut and Britannia lettering, Tim Holtz star and border and papers from the Works.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

No comments: