Thursday, June 21, 2018

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Welcome to another AYLI challenge. Today it is Lynne hosting our theme.
She has chosen

this fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite way to emboss (dry or heat) (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love dry embossing. Before the invention of embossing folders I had a light box.  I would only emboss very small areas because it took so long to make a large project. Now it is so easy and there are so many designs to choose from. I love the texture and adding small amounts of colour to emphasise the relief.



I used Laura Ashley papers by Trimcraft, a free embossing folder from Papercraft and Cardmaking mag, chalks and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

No comments: