Thursday, August 02, 2018

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Another new month and a new challenge from AYLI. Today it is Brenda's choice.


So, onto our next challenge

The winner of this challenge will be invited to be a guest designer
with us for the first challenge in September.


This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite; Fur or Feathers (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

A hard choice, I love both fur and feather friends. This time I thought I would opt for feathers. It is so nice the hear the chirps and song of birds whilst sitting in the garden. My hubby is a keen birder so I made this card especially for him.



I used Memory Box birds, X-Cut letters and the rest from my stash. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

1 comment:

Brenda said...

A perfect card for someone who enjoys birds. I agree, I love the days when they chirp and sing outside my windows. Lovely card as always Elaine.