Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Passion for Promarkers

Passion for ProMarkers


Welcome to Passion for Promarkers new challenge.
Lorraine has chosen the theme this week.

Include a number


Our prize this weeks is
Cowling & Wilcox - 6 pack of PM's - 2 winners this week
1 will win Neutral Tones and 1 will win Vibrant Tones





I have used Sweet and Sassy Spot dog coloured with Promarkers, Poppy Stamps balloon dies, Spellbinders stars, Britannia sentiment, Diesire numbers and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


5 comments:

Linda Mc Enery said...

Wow Elaine! This is just incredible! Your pup is adorable and your balloons are SO striking! A stunning creation!

Sarah said...

This is wonderful elaine!!

NickScrapShack said...

This is so cute! I love this fancy fold and you have decorated it in the most beautiful way. Thank you for playing along with us at I(love)ProMarkers. Nick

Julie said...

Your box card is fabulous. Love the colors
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday.
Julie T

Andrea said...

This is lovely, thank you for playing at Digi Choosday, I hope you’ll come back and play again, Andrea x