Thursday, October 11, 2018

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

A new month and a new challenge here at AYLI.
Today it is Brenda hosting the theme.
Here is what she has chosen. 

This fortnights challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite: CAS or Full of Frills (& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

Our sponsor is




I like the look of CAS cards. The clean cut lines and simple embelishments suit my style. I can't successfully make a fussy card with them looking silly.




I have used X-Cut letters, Simon Says Heart die and the rest from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


4 comments:

Lynne said...

A fabulous anniversary card Elaine, very pretty x

Sarah said...

I love this shaped card Elaine :0)

pst said...

Great card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Brenda said...

Your cards are always gorgeous regardless of the style!