Thursday, January 31, 2019

AYLI

As You Like It Challenge

Welcome to our new challenge on AYLI. This time t s Squirrel who is hosting the challenge.



Our sponsor is 
Fantastic Ribbons
with a prize of a £10 voucher

This fortnight's challenge theme is to showcase a project using 
Your Favourite Shape or Fold(& why).
You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.

I love making fancy fold cards. I think they make an ordinary greeting a bit more special.



This was my Grandson's last birthday card. He loves this Fortnite game, so I added one of the characters in this folded card.

I used Poppy Stamps balloon dies and Spellbinders stars, X-Cut letters and Britannia Happy Birthday. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

7 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card and design Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Brenda said...

I love this fold, but never get mine to look like yours. I love this!

Lynne said...

A fabulous card for a boy Elaine and lovely design too x

thecraftycavalier said...

Fab card. I love this fold. Great design too. Hugs, Jayne x

Annette said...

Fabulous fold Elaine. xx

Wishcraft said...

Fab fold and colours, a lovely card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Victoria Rowson said...

Awesome card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.