Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Heart Bubbles


I had intended this card to be for 3 challenges then realised I had made a mistake with one of the instructions (silly me). The first is Penny Black Saturday challenge which is the sketch I used, the second is the Colour Create challenge using red and green with the addition of wings. The third would have been the challenge for Basic Grey which was 'no corners' but I forgot to round the corner of my background papers. I had it all stuck down when I noticed.
I used PB stamp with Nesties. The dragon fly is a free stamp which is on vellum and little hearts placed along the body. The background papers are Basic Grey.

9 comments:

  1. hi huni... i hope that u are well!!!...this is gorgeous!!! luv n hugs Lesley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, you have used a lovely shade of green, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine. This is adorable; such a gorgeous hedgie. Love the dragonfly too. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Elaine.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Elaine, love the PB image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card :)
    Minna xxx
    Finland

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely card Elaine, such a sweet image. hugs rachx

    ReplyDelete
  8. fab card Elaine....love the red and green combo and your cute image......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSc
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh such a sweet card, love the image and layout that you have used!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete