Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Makes my Heart Smile Award

I have been given this lovely award from Lesley . I appreciate her kind thought of giving me this. Pop over to see her cards, she is aways creating something new.



So, here’s how it works:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 10 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.
So in no particular order. ....and this was a really really tough choice as all ur blogs are wonderful and provide so much inspiration..they are


Vera

Riet

Ruth

Claudia

Sue

Andria

Jackie

Cathy

Clare

Andrea

5 comments:

  1. thank you very much for de award Elaine.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elaine this is lovely I'll post it on my blog later. Going to My Mum's tonight it's her birthday. Take care and hope you're feeling a bit better and not so tired.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, many thanks for this Award!
    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much it means a lot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, thanks Elaine, I appreciate you thinking of me. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete