Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 in 1


Hope everyone had a good weekend and are looking forward to the bank holiday Monday next week. I certainly am as I am on holiday all week and taking a break in North Wales. Each year we take my in laws for a holiday in Wales in a holiday cottage. I only hope the weather is kind to us. Anyway I have made a couple of cards today. This one is using the Mojo Monday sketch and combined it with 'Dressed Up' Penny Black stamp for 'anything goes' on PB saturday challenge. I also sneaked in Colour Create challenge of a Male card in orange, green & brown. I think I may use this for one of my Father's day cards in June.

I used American Crafts papers for the background and circle Nesties for the sentiment which is a free stamp from Creativity Life mag.

10 comments:

  1. It's lovely,Elaine, as usual! Enjoy your holidays. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Elaine, this is gorgeous, love the dp, the super cute image, just fab. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Elaine, love the cute image. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Elaine. Just love the spotty paper with that cute image. Beautifully coloured and the paw prints are superb. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card,l love the stamp and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card for a man. I always love your bold/sharp designs, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card!
    Love your gorgeous colour and detail!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Create!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such an adorable little dog. I love what you did with the sketch. A beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card - great papers and image too!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you're enjoying your hols and the weather isn't too bad. Bit cold in the Midlands on this Bank Holiday Monday. Time to stop in and get some cards done.

    Another great card, I love this stamps too, another to add to my shopping list.x

    ReplyDelete