Thursday, April 16, 2009

Colour Create Challenge


Colour Create this week is chocolate, coffee & cream with some distressing, mmm sounds good.
My distressing isn't very good I'm afraid. I used Whipas ink to edge the papers but it hasn't been a strong enough colour to show up. The stamp is Forever Friends coloured with Copic pens and the sentiment is from see D's message stamps. My background paper is DCWV, but I can't remember what the crackle paper is I have had it along time. Letters are Sizzlets on Nestie circles and scallops. I have used the sketch from My Time to Craft Challenge this week.


14 comments:

  1. this is super..lovely colours,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Elaine, this is stunning! love the layout, love the papers!. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Card, great to see someone else from Scotland! New to blogging, your blog is very nice. Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful card Elaine.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, I love FF. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Elaine, great fun!!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a lovely card Elaine, your image is so sweet. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine. I love your inking round the image (which has been expertly coloured!) You paper is so beautiful. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its really pretty Elaine, love the little bear, gorgeous card hope your ok and enjoy your weekend hugies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine lovely card. Love the FF stamp and the papers too. Had computer probs all week but fixed now thanks to Matt. c u soon
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smashing card and mega cute image! Thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete