Friday, May 29, 2009

Challenge Mad



I seem to have gone challenge mad. This card is for Cute Card Thursday, Mojo monday and House Mouse. Cute card Thursday is a Bit Of Bling, I used gem stones. Mojo Monday sketch is a good one this week and I think I will use this again. Finally the House Mouse challenge which is birthdays. I don't have many House Mouse stamps but this is a cutie called Monica Romances.
I used Monica Romances stamp, DCWV papers, Papermania birthday cake, papercellar gems, Copic pens, Whispas and Memento ink pads, Cuttlebug Dots and Nesties. Gosh a longer list than I realised.
Well its going to be a lovely weekend weather wise so everyone enjoy yourselves.



10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cards Eliane,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Elaine, this is such a beautiful card! the layout really suits this little image and gorgeous colours. Just love it. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Elaine. Love the DP and the Hmouse image.Blue and black always works well. Got my suncream out and ready...lol see u soon.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, love the main image. Thanks for joining us this week on the CCT Challenge Blog.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card & love how you used the image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great little card! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredibly sweet card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what a sweet card.....beautiful colouring!X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is so pretty. Lovely card. Kim

    ReplyDelete