Monday, May 25, 2009

Mickey & Minnie

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I certainly had a busy time between gardening for my Dad and my own garden. We had a lovely night out at my Daughter & Son-in-laws on Sunday and we even managed a hill walk on Monday morning. Think I need an other day to recover. I was having bother with blogger before the weekend so I hope this has been fixed and that this will upload properly.


I made this card using the Truly Scrumptious sketch and Cuttlebug Dots and used Copic pens to colour the images, so I have managed two challenges with this card.
I used Mickey & Minnie stamps, Cuttlebug Dots, X-Cut heart and star punch, Copic pens B00, B32, RV29, R35, E00, W1, W5, YR23.YR31, RV02. I didn't have the required pens colours which were B14. R27 & Y08

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Elaine these images are really cute. Well done with your challenges.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowww Elaine,what beautiful,l love the images and colour.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab- Great images for these colours.
    Thanks for joining in the copics colour challenge

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Elaine. Your colouring is brilliant. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fantastic images for these colours and a wonderful card. Thank you so much for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Elaine. Love the images and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us this week TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete