Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Two Challenges +1




I loved this sketch on Friday sketchers. I liked the simplicity. I put it together with Colour Create this week which is lemon, pink sorbet and chocolate with shabby chic as an extra challenge. Sounds good enough to eat but to make a card I had my reservations! Once I got started I was pleasantly surprised and really like the way this card has turned out. The materials used are Papers DCWV, oval, circle and scallopes Nesties, Lavinia stamps, Whispas inks, woodware and McGill punches, Cuttlebug dots, Paper Cellar gems and Liquid Pearls. I just realised the Charisma Cardz theme this week is Going Dotty so I sahll have a go at this too.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, this is beautiful, stunning detail I love the stamp and the embossing. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Eliane,l love the image and colours. So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love that image. Thank you for joining our challange this week at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card!!!! - I love the great colors, dear Elaine

    thank you also for using a sketch from the FS blog
    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the stamp and the dotty paper x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is lovely Elaine, love the colours and I agree it is a great sketch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, Fabulous card, love everything about it. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine fab clour combo and layout. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is wonderful Elaine - a stunning image and the colours work perfectly!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way all the elements go so well together in this one, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. I love the stamp and the colour combination si fab.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete