Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friday sketchers challenge





Another post from me tonight, this time for the Friday sketchers challenge.
I enoyed this sketch because of its simplicity. I feel I could use it for so many cards and probably will. This time I have resisted the cute and cuddly images and went flowery.
I used Nesties, Cuttlebug Dots, Personal Impressions cherry Blossom stamp, Little Claire designs flower stamp, Copic Pens, PM & craft creation papers, McGill leaf punch, Woodware & X-Cut butterfies, liquid pearl and stickles.

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Elaine I love the sketch and the fab colours you've used. Great Stamps.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this i very striking, fab colours. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card,I'm going "flowery" myself at the moment and really love what you have done with this one, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours in this elanie thanks for your comments on my bookatrix and no its not too complictaed ..btw my uncle use to live in cumbernauld xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketchers this week. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Elaine,l love the image and colours.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete