Thursday, June 04, 2009

Last minute card









I have finally made a card this week. The weather has been so good I couldn't bear to be indoors. Today was a little more overcast so I took advantage and did a little housework and craft. I hope I'm not too late for the Friday sketchers challenge. I enjoyed this sketch and even adapted it for the truly scrumptious challenge of more than one fold.


Materials used are - Forever friends stamp, Copic pens, circle & scallop Nesties, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Sizzix stars & letters, K & Co papers.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the shape and colours


    Thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely.These colours always look great on a male card, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great shape and colours - love the way the image opens on the front
    Thanks so much for joining us at TS.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine, your colouring is fantastic...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete