Friday, June 12, 2009

A Very Quick Card




I made this card very quickly so that I could enter it into the Penny Black Challenge. I am posting this then off to do my dad's shopping. Fridays are always a busy day for me. This card also fits the Colour Create challenge of Blush pink, lilac and mossy green with diecuts, and the Cute Card Thursday Quotations. I used PB critter party hedgehog (I love those little critters), Copic pens, Nesties labels and ovals, X-cut and Woodware flower punches, McGill leaf punch, Rub on quote and I'm affraid the paper is unknown. Oh! and liquid pearls.


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card. Love hedgehogs. Love the layout. Good luck. Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Elaine...love the colour combo and your adorable image...I am having a skin of the teeth week too......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card Elaine, really pretty!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I really love this, the hedgehog, is adorable, and I love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absoloutely beautiful Elaine! I love the PB hedgies and this one is so cute. Wonderful colouring and details too. Love how you used the CC colours and so glad you could join us. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elaine, love your little hedgehog. He is adorable. I love your card! Thanks for joining CC this week! Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, Elaine.

    ReplyDelete