Wednesday, September 09, 2009









This card is based on the Sketch Saturday Challenge and also fits the Allsorts challenge of 'Something for the Boys'. I have made this for my sons birthday next month. He loves playing his guitar so I have made this with an image I have had for some time. I can't remember what make it is as I bought it at the SECC a few years ago. In fact most of the materials on this card are unknown from my stash. This is the list of what I have names for.



I used Copics /Promarkers to colour, Sizzlets alphabet, Sizzix music notes, Pebbles chalks, Cuttlebug and Liquid Pearls.

9 comments:

  1. Terrific card Elaine Craig will love it. Is the guitar a stamp?
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine

    Love your card. I too have a guitar mad son - he would love this.

    Great colours and layout.

    Thank you for joining in the fun with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Elaine, love the colour combo, perfect for a guys card. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card Elaine. Love the image you've used and the colourins also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card ... really well put together ... a fabulous Boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifull card :) thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.

    hugs Ria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine
    What a super card - fab design & colour choice.
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    TTFN
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH beautiful card !!
    thank for your participation to my sketch !!!
    hugs COCO

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really great...your son will love it!! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete