Friday, December 04, 2009

2 challenges


A quick post before I go for my dad's shopping. We have just returned from my sons graduation. He has just become a Doctor of Philosophy majoring in plasma physics, needless to say we are very proud of him. My daughter managed to come along too with our 8 week old grandson who did exceptionally well, both at the ceremony and the lunch afterwards. I will hopefully post pictures another time.
This card is for the Saturday Sketch and Stamp with Fun challenges. I loved this sketch which I turned on its side.
I used FF stamp colured with Copics/Promarkers, nesties, Craft Creation and PM papers, Woodware border punch, the baubles are covered in Diamond glaze and the stars have stickles on, the rest is from my stash.

8 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! That image is lovely and that light blue background makes the card simply elegant. Thanks for joining our Christmas themed challenge at Stamp with Fun, hope to see you take part in the next one aswell.
    hugs,Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elaine glad you had a lovely day. C u soon.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, Give my congratulations to your son! No wonder you are proud of him.I'm sure you had a lovely day with your family,please do post some photos..
    Oh ,yes..the card is absolutely gorgeous,too.The bright image stands out so well against the blue.Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Elaine, love the layout you have used, easel cards are deffo my fave of the moment. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. really wonderful card,
    thanks for joining us this week
    at stamp with fun.
    Hugs Saphira (swf-team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Elaine
    thanks for your award elaine..1`m shock and very pleased thanks again... your card for your sons grad is stunning congrats to your son
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, congrats to your son

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Elaine,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete