Thursday, January 07, 2010

Happy New Year to everyone, I hope you all had a great time.
I spent the holidays on the Isle of Skye with my family. It was snowy and bitter cold but we had a cosy cottage. The scenery was outstanding and I hope to post some pictures soon.
It is now back to work and getting into a routine again.
My first card for this year is an engagement card and I used my favourite stamp and the Allsorts Challenge sketch.

I used PB image, DCWV papers, Nesties, Copics/Promarkers, X-cut heart punch and the rest from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    Lovely card - cute image. Love the banner sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Take care
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Elaine I love those papers and the font that you have used is just perfect.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Elaine,i love your image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love the image and the papers, great job, good luck with the challenges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elain

    A super cute card.

    I love the image and your gorgeous backing paper.

    Thank for playing along with Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, would love to see your piccies of the Isle of Skye. Sounds wonderful, cosy cottage and snow is my kinda thing.

    Lovely card, the image is so cute and the papers are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete