Wednesday, February 24, 2010







It has snowed all day today here, I was like a snowman by the time I got home from work at lunch time. It was a great excuse to craft (who needs an excuse) in the warm house.

Today I used one of the images I won in Mandy's candy. Isn't it cute!

I used House Mouse image, DCWV papers, Copics, Cuttlebug flowers border, Liquid Pearls, PM sentiment.
I am entering this card into the following challenges -
House Mouse - Multifold card
Copics - YG 03 green (I actually have this one), Y17 yellow, C7 cool grey
Creative Card Crew - Get Well Soon

9 comments:

  1. Oh Elaine this is gorgeous hunny, your colouring is so beautiful, love the design and the colours you've used
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine I love the fold on this card and your cute image too.Beautiful card.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see the different fold.Your colouring is super! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine this is my first time here and what a gorgeous card this is I do so love the joy fold and you are showing it off to perfection along with that image which you have coloured so beautifully, I just had to become a follower so I can visit and enjoy more of your stunning creations.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine love all the folds on this card, great image & colouring fab fresh colours love it all thanks for joining us at HM&F this wk.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work Elaine! Your flowers are stunning! Thanks so much for joining the HM&F Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an absolutely stunning card...the fold that opens gives it a really nice surprise...I will be visiting your blog often to see more lovely work...thanks for sharing it with us.
    Have a stampin' good day.

    Stampin' HUGZ
    Beverley

    ReplyDelete