Wednesday, June 23, 2010

At times life seems such a rush doesn't it. I made this card for a challenge last week and missed it!!! So tday I have a day off work and I am trying to catch up. I hope this evening to blog hop a little.
I am entering this card into Craft 4 Fun which is babies and Passion for Promarkers -My favourite things. Hedgehogs are a firm favourite both pictures and the real thing. We used to take the children out in the evenings to look for hedgehogs, my daughter now 31 has an extensive collection of all types of hedgies. Enough of my reminissing...
I used PB hedgehog, Promarkers, Nesties Liquid Pearls & DCWV papers.

12 comments:

  1. This is a real "Elaine" card....gorgeous! All your baby cards are super! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elaine, the image is really cute. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Elaine,i love your image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, what a pretty card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine,
    Fabulous card & a cute image. Love your beautiful colouring & your memories of the hedgehog hunt sound lovely. Thanks for joining us at PFP.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card elaine, the image is so cute and i love your papers and colours.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine and fab colouring!! I love hedgies too, they are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at PFP this week! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous card Elaine. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Elaine.
    Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw this is lovely Elaine, great colouring.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is adorable..and beautifully coloured..thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck!!...Debs x

    ReplyDelete