Tuesday, June 15, 2010





I seem to have a few baby cards to make at the moment. This one is for a baby boy. I have used this Penny Black stamp which is so adorable.
The image is coloured with Promarkers. My papers are Linda Moran Blue wash linen and Craft Creations gingham. The edges are Martha Stewart doile punch. The trimmings are liquid Pearls, X-Cut hearts, ribbon , button and lace from my stash.

I am entering this card into the following challenges :-

I loved this sketch for Sketch Saturday

Allsorts - buttons and/or lace

Forever Friends - not forever friends


I made this little card for the baby's big sister who is only 3. I bought her a book of Pooh Bear stories and I happened to buy this Winnie the Pooh stamp while on holiday in Wales at Craft Llandudno.
I coloured him with promarkers and chalks and used a Penny Black bee to embellish and a Martha Stewart border punch.

I am entering this card into the My Time to Craft challenge where the theme is Xtra special.



14 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine!
    Both the cards are just beautiful. love the layouts and your gorgeous images!!
    Take care love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful.The image and layout on the baby one is gorgeous and your colouring on the Winnie card is fantastic! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, so cute
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge over at ALLSORTS this week
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Elaine these are two amazing cards so beautifully designed I adore the images and colours oh my I do so love them both.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh Elaine this PB image is one of my fav!Your coloring is exquisite and the papers are perfect for a little boy!Gorgeous card!!!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Elaine these are both really gorgeous, your colouring loks fabulous it really brings the images to life, love them both
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous cards Elaine,i love your images and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards Elaine, lovely layouts and fab colouring.
    The sneak peek on my blog does look cold, but sorry Elaine that's not the challenge
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card.
    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, wonderful cards! I love your coloring!

    Thanks for playing along with Forever Friends challenge!

    Hugs, Sande

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card,so sweet.
    Thank you for joining us at Forever Friends.
    ~♥~Poppy~♥~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaawww, I love Pooh Bear. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

    ReplyDelete