Saturday, July 10, 2010




I needed two similar cards. So I thought I would just make them the same to save time. I used the sketch for Papertake weekly, then I made a mistake when folding the second card, silly me. So not one being one to be defeated I decided to reverse the sketch and came up with a similar card...


I used Vera's free digital image by Lings Design Studio , Promarkers, My Mind's Eye papers an chalks.

My hubby was trying to be artistic with this shot... I thought I should post it since he went to so much bother.

I am entering these card into the following challenges.:-
Papertake weekly - sketch
Charisma cardz - Watch the birdie
Digtal Tuesday - red, white and blue



14 comments:

  1. Simple but so delightful I love them both!
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, both of your cards are adorable! I love the color combo that you used. Thank you so much for using my digi stamp. You made my day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine both cards are beautiful!Fab papers and the little bird is so adorable! Love your hubby's pic of the cards!!!!!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 fantastic cards elaine.i love the image and the clean and simple layouts.great papers too and love the arty pic.
    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a cute card Elaine, love the little birdie.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards Elaine :-) the image is lovely and the papers and colours you used are fab ,,,, lovely :-)

    thanks for joining the PTW Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi, this is gorgeous. well done, beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous cards Elaine,i love the images and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great "not july 4th" card using the red white and blue! Thanks for playing along with the Digital Tuesday challenge. I hope you'll join us again this week!

    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two lovely cards, have to say that was a happy accident!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful beautiful card, so pretty yet so simple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cards

    Thanks so much for playing along at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elaine these are gorgeous, love the sweet image and the colours you've used.
    I saw the freebie image and wasn't keen on it but you have really bought it too life and I love it now lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two lovely cards. Love the little bird. Very clever of you to salvage your mishap - turned out great.x

    ReplyDelete