Thursday, July 08, 2010


It is another blustery day again, not too cold but not nice enough to sit in the garden. So crafting again... This card fits a couple of challenges Charisma Cardz 'Watch the Birdie' and Paperplay 'Your numbers Up'. I was asked to make a card with an owl on it and I didn't have a stamp that fitted the bill, so I pieced together this scene. The owl is a freebie digi image from Dustin Pike and the branch is from Messy Rabbit baby bunny set. I think they compliment each other well.

I used Nesties, Promarkers, Craft Creation Papers, Cuttlebug swirls, Liquid Pearls, Sizzlets letters and the rest from my stash.

12 comments:

  1. great card elaine,the owl is fab and i love you colours and the papers you have used.luv coops.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super! I love the way you've part embossed the bit below the owl. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful card Elaine,i love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. another great card Elaine, super cute image, great papers, luv the embossed panel, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your card Elaine, great image and the embossed part under the owl is great. Hugs Sally xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine!!, love the image and fab papers!!
    Take care and hope the weather improves!! , love Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine this is adorable. I love how you embossed on the bottom of the owls perch...great idea. Love the papers too. Thank-you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. So appreciated! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Elaine, such a cute image and the colours & papers are lovely.
    Come down here with me Elaine no cardi needed, I'm very wrinkly after being in the pool so long lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Elaine, fab colour combo and I love the way you've merged the two images.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is a brilliant card. Love the sweet owl image! Thanks for playing with us at Charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card, Elaine. Cute image and fab textures.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card - Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week.

    ReplyDelete