Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hoseshoe


It's nearly the middle of another week and I don't seem to be catching up with everthing yet. My inspiration is a little low at the moment, when I get time to craft the ideas seem to dry up.
I made this little horseshoe for my grandson Finn to give to my niece on her wedding day. I was going to buy one, but the local shops didn't stock what I was looking for. So nothing else for it but to make one. This is the result. I used Nesties, Woodware punches, Sizzlets heart, Fiskers small hearts & McGill leaf punch.

I am entering this into the One Stop Craft Challenge which is Not a Card and Allsorts which is less than 3 inches.
I have been lucky to receive awards, not 1 but 2 from Sarpreet & Sylvie. A big thank you for thinking of me. I shall pop back later with it.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine this is so beautiful a wonderful little keepsake brilliant work hun thank you for sharing this with us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It's lovely to see what else you can make as well as cards! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine, I love this idea it's so clever and very pretty. I'm sure the Bride will love it.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine this horseshoe is fantastic!Finn will love giving this to your niece on her wedding day!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is wonderful...fab for any wedding celebration!!

    Thanks for playing at one stop xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderful Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely keepsake, I bet your niece will keep it for ever!

    thanks for taking up my minisature challenge on Allsorts this week :o)

    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Elaine what a beautiful creation & keepsake.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week,
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow gorgeous work Elaine. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a good idea!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at One Stop Cards and Crafts!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete