Thursday, October 07, 2010

My Fab Prize




I have finally made a card with one of my fabulous images by Lyn (Spyder). Thanks Lyn. This will be one of many. I have kept it simple to show him off.
I have used Lyn's Penguin under Santa Hat, Promarkers, Craft Creations paper, Cuttlebug Dots, X-cut holly punch, Nesties, small sentiment SLC paperthreads and stickles
I am entering this card is into the following challenges:-
Winter Wonderland - Male Christmas card
Sew Many challenges - Anything goes


6 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine
    I love the image he is so cute. Really like your anniversary card too, blue and silver is a great combination.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Elaine this image is soooo cute!, love the layout and papers too.
    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw he's cute, you've been busy tonight. Fab card, love the papers.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine you are sooo clever this is gorgeous! I love it. May I 'borrow' it to put in my digi store?! I'll put a link back to you! Don't forget to join in with my October Challenge!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw gorgeous card elaine.the image is stunning and i love your colouring and fab layout :)

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete