Sunday, November 28, 2010




I hope you are all snug and cosy ths evening. It is freezing here and snowing again. We must have about 7-8 inches now. I am just about to prepare for the morning. I have looked out my walking boots and gaiters as I will need to walk to work tomorrow. I doubt if the car will be going anywhere for a while.
I have been playing with ideas for quick Christmas cards as time is marching on and I still have plenty to make.
I used this Rubber Stampede stamp I have had for years and quickly coloured it with chalks and glitter.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafty Calendar challenge - Winter Snowflakes
Cafty Creations challenge - Christmas is coming

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine, I've always liked this stamp. Hopefully see you tomorrow.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful Xmas card, Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card elaine.the image is stunning and i love the icy colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Elaine, lovely image and colours.
    Keep safe and warm hun
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely recent makes! Warmest wishes, Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have some wonderful wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and adorable image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete