Thursday, January 20, 2011

A bit of a rush


This has been a bit of a rush. I was asked to make this card but I needed it ready for tomorrow. I usually take a fair bit of time over making cards but time is something I didn't have so I just had to go for it. I hope they like it...


I used a digi stamp from Di's digital images called New Hat, coloured with Promarkers, Nellie Snellen multi frames, Martha Stewart border punch, Woodware & X-Cut heart punches, Liquid Pearls and Stickles.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:-



Sketch Saturday - sketch


Polly Craft - pastel colours


Charsima Cardz - Magic Numbers




10 comments:

  1. Aw!! Elaine this is so gorgeous. I love the image it's really cute.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie! Actually, it looks like you've taken ages over it! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elaine
    aww gorgeous easel card, super cute image, lovely papers & design, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Elaine, I like this!!

    Hugs
    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine
    Gorgeous card ...lve the colours
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card elaine.the image is so cute and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pretty! Thanks for joining in with our Numbers challenge this week at Charisma! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful, great finished result

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Elaine. It certainly doesn't look as if it was done in a rush.x

    ReplyDelete