Sunday, January 23, 2011

Together




I hope a good weekend was had by all. Mine was good, I had a lovely surprise yesterday morning when I logged on. I spotted my cards on the Forever Friends blog to discover I had been chosen as their favourite blog this week. I was over the moon and now display their logo on my sidebar.
My card tonight is one of Ruth's new images 'Together on the Wall'. You can find Ruth's images on A Passion fo Stamps. A great image for Valentine's Day. I have coloured this with Promarkers, layered onto American crafts paper, Martha Stewart punch and the rest from my stash.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


14 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP this wee. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is so sweet! Thanks for playing along with PaperCutz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've really done a great job with this image.It's a fantastic card, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card!! I love the border punch that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow fabulous card, and such a cute couple,
    thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter: 118: Its A Couple Thing,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunnning card elaine.the image is beautiful and i love your layout and warm colours.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, and cute image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous card Elaine,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card...love the punched border. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet!

    Thanks for joining our "It's a couple thing" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image, thanks for playing along with our Sweet stampin challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Superb.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and Totally Papercrafts.

    Good luck.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete