Sunday, March 27, 2011

Lucky me



I have been so lucky this week . I have won the top three in the Paperplay challenge with my card below and made the Headlines on Paper Players with my male truck card below. Needless to say I am chuffed to bits.


Now to todays card. I have used the sketch from Mojo Monday and one of my new stamps from Country Companions Lover Lane.




I have used Country Companions Lovers lane, DCWV papers, Promarkers, Nesties, Martha Stewart border punch.


I am entering this card into the following challenges-


Mojo Monday - sketch


Allsorts - for a special lady


Simon Says - Mothers'day or girlie


9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image Elaine and love the dp's too hun...

    Well done also on your top three.. so well deserved..

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine
    Congrats ...you deserve it ...all your cards are stunning..
    hugs
    sylvie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is gorgeous. Great colouring and such a cute image. Love the punched border too.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful card Elaine,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations - this is stunning. i love it! which paper pack was it from dcwv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Elaine - love the colour choice and your colouring is amazing.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Elaine. And I am not surprised at all that you won another prize with the truck card -it was absolutely great! Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo!! Well done Elaine, well deserved. Your card was beautiful and such an original design.
    Your card for today is gorgeous too I love the image and the colours.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete