Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Top Tip Tuesday





Tuesday again... This week we have a tutorial from Eileen (Eiglas).

She is altering a folio using Tim Holtz products...you really need to see this...


The challenge this week is:-

You're favourite embellishments / Techniques

























I have many favourite techniques, but my first love is rubber stamping. My friend Maureen introduced me to this many years ago and I just loved it. I have tried all sorts of crafty ideas over the years but I always come back to stamping. Now with Promarkers on the scene colouring is such a joy.

In my card above I used- Penny Black image Here's my Heart, Papermania handbag stamp, Promakers, DCWV papers, Martha Stewart border punch, Nesties, Sizzlets alphabet and Shrink Plastic.
I am entering this card into the folowing challenges:-







16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the bright clean and crisp lines and colors.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Elaine! love the image and gorgeous border punch too ~ one of my faves :o)

    hugs Viccky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girly card Elaine! Fab image and very pretty colours. Thanks for playing along with us at PTW and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Girly card. Love the colours and the image.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, what a gorgeous card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. I love your choice of papers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty and feminine and where would we all be without rubber stamps? Gorgeous card.
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous girly card Elaine. Love the image and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card elaine.the image is fab and i love your pretty colours and papers.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Elaine, love the PB girl and the colours! Hugs Samantha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh that's lovely, Elaine - gorgeous happy bright colours - made me smile!!

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at PfP.
    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really a cute card and i love both the image and the colours you have used.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous easel card Elaine thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You for joining in with our Sugar Rush challenge at Passion for Promarkers with your lovely design, great stamp x

    ReplyDelete