Friday, October 28, 2011




It's that bear again. I have been making a few cards with this stamp and I will post them over the next wee while. 

I have used Trim Craft paper and a freebie from a magazine. Martha Stewart punch, Nesties, Promarkers, Fiskers snowflake corner punch, Stickles (they don't show up too good in the photograph) and Woodware sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


I am off to the SECC tomorrow in Glasgow to the craft fair with my friend Vee. It should be a fantastic day. So off to count my pennies and make my wish list. 

12 comments:

  1. Aww!! so cute love that bear.C U Soon....Got my list ready
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya, what a wonderful card! love that image!! thanks so much for playing at charisma this week hugs carlyann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card elaine.the image is adorable and i love your colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine and a great take on the sketch.Love the colours you've used. Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card
    thanks for playing along with Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a gorgeous creation, thanks for joining in at Charisma Cardz this week for our anything goes challenge! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card thank you for playing the Charisma challenge this time, hope to see you play again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card thank you for playing the Charisma challenge this time, hope to see you play again soon
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card Elaine. I love this bear too. He's so cute. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab! Thank you for joining our anything goes challenge this week at Charisma!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So Cute!! I love the blue with red.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete