Monday, October 10, 2011

Up jumped a scarecrow...



I had a day off work today woohoo. I had the painter in so while he was busy I made this card. When I saw the Paper Cutz challenge to use a scarecrow I was inspired to use one of Ruth's images. Fall and autumn colours are all the go just now too.
So here is my card. It was a fun one to make.

I used Ruth's scarecrow image, Promarkers, Chalks, Nesties, Cuttlebug embossing folder & American Crafts papers.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:- 

Sketch & Stash - sketch & my papers were a half price bargain a couple of year ago.



14 comments:

  1. This is lovely Elaine! Love the colours and design.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute, Elaine! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great fun card! Super colours and the little rhyme brought back memories...and a big smile!! Thanks, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine,
    Cute card! The scarecrow & poem is adorable!
    Thanks for playing along at Paper Cutz Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Love that scarecrow and the poem is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card and love the colours
    Hugs Kate xx
    DCD GDT
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card elaine.stunning image an verse and the colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So gorgeous card Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that poem, Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Die Cut Dreams challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. I haven't heard that poem before, but had to write it down now - I think it was so adorable. Thanks for playing along at Fussy and Fancy. Good luck, Lisbeth K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Elaine what a cute creation lovely Autumn colours & poem great image..

    thanks for sharing with us at DCD chall this wk

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab. Love the autumnal colours. Sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, Elaine - fab design and colours!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Sketch N Stash this time around, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun card love the amber tones
    Thanks for playing the Die cut dreams challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete