Monday, January 02, 2012


A very Happy New Year to everyone.
I hope 2012 will be a wonderful year for you all.




This is my first card for 2012. I was lucky enough to be spyed by the lovely Lyn over on Spyder's Corner in December. Lyn kindly let me choose two of her digis. This is one of them. 
It is called Fore street and can be found here. I have coloured this with Promarkers and used a Cuttlebug embossing folder, X-Cut hearts and the sentiment is computer generated. Very simple indeed, but I don't think this image needs too much fuss around it. This image was great to colour, so interesting. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-


I love Promarkers -  Anything goes
Simon Says - Anything goes
Stampavia - hearts
One Stitch at a Time - use a digi


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine - fab image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining in the I ♥ Promarkers Challenge this week, and Happy New Year!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine you've made a fabulous job with Fore Street, I'd love to live in the middle house! Love the cobble effect! Sorry for late reply...mad day..electric shocks hospitals and now blogger keeps going to error! Watch out, you might even get spyder has spyed again!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card elaine.i love the fab image and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the image and you've coloured it beautifully as always :)
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our anything goes challenge.
    Happy New Year, I hope you haven't been affected by the awful weather
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Good luck.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great car, fab images. Thanks you for sharing your creation with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck and Happy New year. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card! What a great sentiment! So true! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes of course you've been Spyder has Spyed again! See your card show cased
    here

    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete