Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Top Tip Tuesday

 Apologies this post is running late. My Dad was admitted to hospital and  everything is up in the air at the moment. I am fitting this in between work a doctors appointment for me for bloods and hospital visiting. 

This week on TTT we have a lovely tutorial and sponsors and lots of other news.
Our sponsor are:-




Our Challenge is Focus on the Ribbon


I have made two cards this week, the first is with our sponsor image a beautiful rose corner from Delicious Doodles. 


I also used Nesties, Cuttlebug dots, Promarkers, Wild Rose Studio paper.

My next card is made from recycled ribbon. These bits and bobs are from the hanging ribbon on clothes. They always annoy me so I cut them off and keep for crafty projects. 

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-





For this card I used Cuttlebug swirls, and a tag from Lili of the Valley.
I hope you can join us this week. 




15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous cards Elaine.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely rose image and you've shown it off beautifully on your card - thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. And sending along positive thoughts for your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Elaine...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow two stunning cards darlin love them both big huggies June xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh Elaine, I'm so sorry to hear all that! What a multi-tasker you are to accomplish this in the midst of all that! I hope and pray that whatever is happening with your father subsides soon and he will be okay. I'll be thinking and praying for your family.
    I just wanted to pop in and say how MUCH I love the variation of cards you've produced for this challenge. They are completely gorgeous and great tips too.
    hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous creations!

    Thanks with sharing it with us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning cards elaine.your designs are gorgeous and i love the pretty rose image :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine, I'm sorry to hear about your day. Hope all works out and he has a speedy recovery!

    Your card is fabulous! Love the pop of colour along the side! Very fun! Thank for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty cards! So glad you were able to play with the Paper Players this week! And I hope your dad is better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely image you've used - the partial embossing looks great. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards - I really love the rose corner, and you have done such a great job on the coloring!!'
    Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
    Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

    Hugs
    Eva`s Scraproom
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. 2 great cards Elaine and you made too! WOW way to go girl! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card!! Your flowers are just gorgeous.. great coloring job! I love the colors you chose.. really wonderful work!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck.. hope to see you next week!

    - Susan
    DT Member at OSAAT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card ,such a lovely image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Elaine,
    Just wanted you to know I am thinking about you and your dad. Hope his situation is improving.
    Both of these cards are so pretty and love the tip you shared teamie.
    Big Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete