Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A little birdie told me

I was asked to make a card for a 60th birthday.
I used 1st Edition Papers (Love Letters). I just adore those papers, the colours and quality are brill.




I have also used Digisparkle poppy image and a Pink Petticoat birds and sentiment image, Promarkers, Martha Stewart doily punch. Nesties and the rest from my stash. 
I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Charisma Cardz - monochrome
The Sweet Stop - sketch
Lollipop Crafts - anything goes




9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours and layout are wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent pink card. Beautiful flowers. I like the design. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Those poppies are gorgeous. Pretty colors too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! The recipient is sure to love this pretty easel card. And that floral image is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this is so pretty just love all your pink tones...gorgeous papers too...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty card
    thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning, love the image and papers. It's bound to make someone's day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Elaine. I love the colour and the lovely poppy stamp.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Elaine hun, aww this is gorgeous what a fabby easel card and the layout is brillliant love it hunnie big huggies June xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete